Monday, May 8, 2017

Good afternoon everybody!
This week was a good one. We had a cool finding/teaching experience. We met a lady named Alisha a couple of weeks ago, who lives about 17 miles out of town. We finally got a time set up to teach her and had a ride over there. As we shared the restoration, she was leaning forward in her chair and was engaged. It sparked in her and she was excited! After we shared the message, she says to us, "Do y'all ever work after 3? I want to you to come teach my kids!" So, of course, we set something up. So we will be going there this Tuesday which we are excited for. :D
This area is great and the branch is real supportive and loving. Elder Smith is a great companion. We get along well. :) This could be my last area... I will find out Wednesday or Saturday I guess. This week we have interviews with President and Sister Welch, which I am excited for. They are always nice to have. The Welches are great and so kind.
Other than that nothing real big happened. Hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment