Monday, April 24, 2017

Hello wonderful friends and family. This week was beautiful!
Last Sunday we had branch conference and it was a powerful meeting. The focus was on a scripture in D&C which speaks about "be not weary in well doing" and how we must keep doing the simple things such as reading, praying, church attendance, family home evening on a regular basis and how when we do, miracles happen. It was a great meeting. Very insightful and also a great one for our investigators, Amanda and Chris, to come to. They are doing superb!
This past week in zone conference we spoke about many great things. All of which are very relevant. We spoke little to nothing about Christlike attributes that I can remember, but the spirit spoke clearly to me that I must be more Christlike. Becoming Christlike is the quest of a lifetime. People may become Christlike in many aspects, but until we are like Jesus Christ himself, there is much work to do. So for the next while, I am going to be studying and applying heavily Preach My Gospel chapter 6 "Christlike Attributes" and I will be focusing on humility, charity, love and virtue. I would also challenge each of you to find a Christlike attribute or two you feel could be strengthened in yourself and I hope you all have a great week. Thank you for all of your prayers, love and support.



No comments:

Post a Comment