Monday, January 11, 2016

This week was pretty good. We had quite a few members come out with us to some lessons and it was really good. :) They make such a huge difference! As for the baptism that was supposed to happen 2 Thursdays ago, but no it did not because of her parents. She has kind of given up even though we received revelation that she could be baptized this coming week. But she does have her free agency. Which is sad cuz the Lord was going to make things possible with her parents. But we will see.

As for things with my companion he is still very up and down. He is very rude when he is in his bad moods, which is quite often. Example: we have snow now so the sidewalks are icy and snowy and slippery and we are on bikes. We were just barely heading out to the library to email and he slips and starts yelling and says to me, "Why do we have to email? We should just stay inside and not leave today!" Then I respond with, "Because I have family and friends I desire and am supposed to talk with. (Well I'm supposed to email my parents, it's not required for friends). And he says to me, "Well, I don't care what you want!" And storms off. But oh well. He is slowly getting better. Anyways, this week was pretty good. Love ya!

Also, have you put any money in my account? My bike is having more problems. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment