Tuesday, November 8, 2016

This week went really well. One of the prospective Elders, whom we are working with, came to church for the 2nd time in 10 years. It is great to see him exercising his faith in his Savior. Also we are now working with a wonderful family, the Pearls. It is both parents, with 2 daughters and a few weeks old son, Payton, who is adorable. What a cutie! Can't wait till I have my own family. I am still as baby and family hungry as I was before the mission. If not worse. It's rough telling everyone about how great eternal families are and not having your own. Haha! Except for you guys, of course. You know what I mean though. But it's okay. I can control it and am doing a pretty good job I feel. ;)  We have really been getting blessed though to work with a lot of families in this area. It is such a great thing. I love it and am grateful to God for it.



No comments:

Post a Comment