Monday, October 19, 2015

Baptism Date Set
 
This Wednesday we had the privilege, as a Muncie Zone, to be able to go and do an endowment session in the new Indianapolis, Indiana temple, which is gorgeous! It was such a spiritual and great experience. Temples are so great! It was about a 1 hour drive from where we are located so its no too far. It was well worth it. We went with the other Elwood missionaries and the Crowders who are legit! They are such a cool couple. Love em. :)
 
Then last Monday we got to go to the worlds biggest ball of paint in Alexandria, Indiana and paint a coat on to the ball, therefore helping break the world record on the biggest ball of paint. It was sick! It started out as a baseball and now weighs almost 5000 lbs. That's insanity!
 
This week was pretty great for missionary work though. We had a huge fast as a whole mission and it works! ;) Miracles everywhere! :D So one of our new investigators, Tyler Adams, (Not sure if I mentioned him in the last email) is SO SOLID! Love that guy. :) He is 22 years old and has a 4 year old kid, Levi. He always believed in God but never went to church really in his life. Maybe 1 or 2 times. And now that he is starting to learn more he is getting super excited and happy to learn more. We have taught him the Restoration and talked a bit about prayer and he text us the next day and said,"I just got done having a nice prayer with Roxy (his dog)" which was the coolest thing to hear! We didn't even ask him if he was praying, so that was legit. Then we also had an awesome church tour with Tyler and he came to church. We extended a baptismal date to him of November 7th, which he tentatively accepted, but we will have to work with him a little more and make it more of a sure yes. But HE'S ON DATE!!!
 
Elder Searle and I are still doing really good. He's great and so obedient and hardworking. I love it! And at the apartment we are able to keep it clean and organized as a companionship which is so nice. I'm not the only one doing ALL of the cleaning by myself! Haha! I'm learning a lot living out on my own. A lot about myself and places where I need to mature and grow. It's fantastic! Also, I cut my own hair on Monday and dyed it on Thursday. I wanted unity with Elder Searle. Hahaha! Just kidding. It was just for fun like usual. It doesn't look too bad though. It turned out better then I thought it would. It's confusing some of the people here so bad. They keep looking at me strange and asking me if there is something different. So many people have only seen me one or two times so they're not sure what's going on. It's hilarious!
 
Super cool week guys. I love and miss you all and know you're all in my prayers. Have a great week! :P







 


No comments:

Post a Comment